ACTEMIUM designs and manufactures complete production facilities for the formulation and mixing of dry or pasty products. Actemium supplies both standard and modular installations or can design and manufacturer solutions which are tailored to the customer’s specific needs.
The design of formulation and mixing facilities takes into account total operating costs.
These production facilities are comprised of different sections: storage, raw material and additive dosing, mixing or dispersion and transfer to packaging or dispatch systems.
ACTEMIUM designs and manufactures the vast majority of the equipment used in the installation, and in particular: dosing stations, weighing hoppers, continuous or batch mixers, collecting hoppers…
Our turnkey services include:
- Project analysis
- Manufacturing of the steel structure
- Analysis of on-site electrical power and automation requirements
- Design and manufacturing of the installation’s key equipment: dosing stations, conveyors, weighing hoppers, mixers for batch or continuous processes, below-mixer hoppers…
- Calculation and simulation of the installation’s operating costs
- Management of the project from the order to commissioning
- International sourcing and the creation of international partnerships (management of suppliers and local partners)
- On-site assembly (supervision of local assembly teams by the ACTEMIUM site manager)
- Publishing and integration of the piloting software which is specifically designed for mixing facilities
- Assistance with commissioning and production launch